Wednesday, 18 January 2012

The Unchanging is Changing

Last night I had the following thought:

"Reality is unchanging and constant and yet Reality in expression is subject to change."

How is it possible for that which is unchanging to be changing?

Let's take one attribute of Reality - Love.

Love never changes but when expressed in human forms, Love evolves in an upwardly spiral way and society becomes more tolerant. See Love Evolution

I welcome change in my body as it enables me to experience greater beauty, harmony, radiance, regeneration, rejuvenation, symmetry and well being.

I welcome change in my relationships as it enables me to experience greater acceptance, love and harmony.

I welcome change in my personal affairs as it enables me to experience greater creativity, enjoyment, freedom, fulfillment, order and prosperity.

I welcome change in my consciousness as it enables me to experience greater revelations, trust and wonder.

The Unchanging is changing; and with that change comes greater happiness and well being.

I embrace change in all areas of my life.

Enocia

Related articles: The Importance of Receptivity; Building Confidence; Why I Can't Change People; The Illusory Nature of Time; New Year's Expectations; Love Evolution; Transition; Technological Advancements; In the Presence of God; Is God Omnipotent or Impotent; The Best is Yet to Come; Things are Getting Better and Better; Downward or Upward Spiral?