Monday, 27 February 2012

Give Thanks Anyway

It's easy to give thanks (be grateful) when things are going one's way. What about those times when things are not so great?

I believe it's important to give thanks anyway!

Giving thanks reminds me that there's Good or God in every experience, even the ones I'm not so in love with. Therefore, instead of resisting the situation, I trust that the Good in the situation is working things out for the best.

Last night when I accidentally hit my knee against a wall, I immediately gave thanks and the pain was dissolved. In other words, God in my knee had resolved it; or it could have been God in the wall.

I give thanks for all experiences as there is Good in all experiences.

Everything is always working out for the best.

Enocia

Related articles: Looking for Trouble; More about Gratitude; Mayday - Part 2; Good in Every Experience; God is in the Good, the Bad and the Ugly