Thursday, 19 April 2012

He Loves People!

Every day I experiences new ways to receive love. Most of the time, love comes from the cats and dogs I meet along the way as I find they tend to be more open to love than humans.  Here's another example.

While I was walking through the park, I saw a man and his family walking their dog, an Old English Sheepdog, which is the same dog breed they use in the "Dulux" paint adverts.

As I was dying to stroke the dog I walked beside them and said to the man, "Is that a Dulux dog?"

"Yes, it is," he smiled.

The dog ran over to me and I stroked his hair. He was so gorgeous!   I pulled back as soon as I sensed he was about to jump on me. The man had had the same idea and pulled the dog away.

"He was going to jump on you," he said.

"Yes, I could sense that!"

"He loves people!" he said.

As much as I love dogs, the reason why I didn't want my friend to jump over me was because he had muddy paws.  I think mud is good on grass but I'm not too keen on mud on my clothes.

Still, I felt my friend's love and I'm sure he felt mine.

Enocia

Related articles: How Lovely!; You Can't Hurt Joy!;  New Way to Love; Unconditional Love; Pieces of Love;  Love is Everywhere; Love is All Around Us